Diversity & Inclusion Leadership -
The History of Public Policy & Legislation and the Need for Diversity & Inclusion Reforms
Key Points In this Master Class
In this Master Class: Diversity & Inclusion Leadership we will cover the following points the video lecture:
- The Income & Wealth Gap as the primary issue in diversity & inclusion
- Tracing the policy & legislative history and how it targeted income & wealth disparity
- Link between legislation, crimilization, income & wealth gap and diversity & inclusion
Click video lecture below to start masterclass ...
Now that you have completed Master Class I click here to enroll for Master Classes II & III -
Enrollment Fee = $279
Or Get both MasterClass II & III FREE by enrolling in The 84Six Diversity & Inclusion MasterMind Group.
Benefits of Membership in the Diversity & Inclusion Mastermind Group ...
- Share & Learn Diversity & Inclusion Best Practices with other C Level Execs, Managers, Team Leaders
- One on One Access to D & I profesionals, legal experts & the course instructor
- One FREE hour / month of D&I Consulting - additional hours get 50% discount with membership
- Annual FREE Profesional Review of your Diversity & Inclusion Infrastructure (normally a $7,900 value)
- Monthly Virtual Conferences to keep up to date on the latest D&I developments & best practices
- Discount Group Rates so your leadership/management/employees can take this Virtual D&I Training Program together - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
"from the convenience of my home office i can join with other CEOs & business owners and share what's working & what's not in their companies as far as diversity programs. Mastermind Group Member, Bill - Charlotte NC